18 March 2021
An exciting opportunity with an International MNC as an Desktop Engineer to support the critical IT infrastructure services across Asia Pacific region.
- At least 4 years’ experience supporting Desktop, laptops, projectors, BYOD and other devices;
- Strong troubleshooting skills, helpdesk management and first level in-house/internal application support;
- Experience in support financial gateway/communication tools;
- Knowledge in remote desktop support tools;
- Basic knowledge in network management (maintaining regional network), production server backup, firewall, and VPN connection;
- Able to provide L1 to L2 level support;
- Technically competent with good analytical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required for liaising with end-users of all levels as well as vendors;
- Team player with positive service mindset.
- Experience working in the financial services domain;
- ITIL certified.
- Provide application and desktop support, maintain, monitor and implement virus protection, standard operating procedures, computer security and disaster recovery procedures;
- Handle daily technical support activities on PC, Emails, projectors, Video Conferencing, servers and other peripheral issues for end-users;
- Maintain and monitor the connectivity of Exchange service, File Service, Antivirus , Applications and Internet;
- Diagnose and resolve incidents using documented procedures to perform responsibilities;
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers and update, maintain and monitor the standard desktop with newer applications and technology;
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections;
- Maintain hardware and software inventory;
- Involved in project such as Big Bang PC Refreshment and other projects that affects Asia users.