12 March 2021
An excellent opportunity to lead a Delivery Centre.
We are looking for an experienced IT Delivery Lead to build and grow and Offshore Development Centre ODC for a Leading Bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or other related disciplines;
- At least 14-15 years of IT Project Management/ Delivery experience in Banking sector handling software applications/ support;
- Good experience in Core Banking and Cash Management domain;
- Experience on Temenos T24;
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery lifecycle and software development lifecycle;
- Proven experience of working with business and technology stakeholders across all levels;
- Strong planning & people management skills to lead teams across sites and geographies;
- Proactive and independent leader who is able to work well under tight deadlines;
- Must be analytical in nature to solve problems and with systemic thinking can reach to optimal solutions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Process-driven and strong advocate of reporting.
- Prior experience in growing an Offshore Development Centre;
- Understanding of Bank Operations & procedures like FAST Payment, Loan booking, customer onboarding.
- Manage and deliver projects in Core Banking/ Cash Management Domain;
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to identify new initiatives & enhancements, ensure end-to-end process delivery;
- Plan, lead, organize, and motivate IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget;
- Drive new initiatives with respect to the project delivery such as automated deployment, automated testing etc;
- Prepare and track detail project plan/activities and project budget;
- Drive and manage project end to end delivery including requirement, design, testing, deployment;
- Plan test strategy and coordinate defects review, bug fixes, re-testing and closure within project timeline;
- Ensure compliance and governance for the Systems Management Procedures.