12 March 2021
Our client, a leading insurtech MNC, is searching for a System Analyst (Data API) who will adopt modern software practices such as DevOps and Cloud to implement enterprise-grade Data API services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems other relevant majors;
- Has at least 4 years of experience RESTful API development and/or management;
- Possesses deep understanding of API/Micro-service architecture;
- Strong knowledge in API design standards, patterns and best-practices;
- Hands-on programming experience in Java or C#;
- Knowledge in enterprise SQL(e.g. Oracle and MySQL) and NOSQL (e.g. MongoDB or Redis) Database;
- Strong experience in API Platform management such as KongAPI and MuleSoft.
- Knowledge in Cloud such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Products;
- Experience on container-based solution such as Kubernetes or Docker;
- Exposure in DevOps.
- Design, build, test and continuously optimize data API components and services;
- Perform requirements gathering, impact analysis and system design analysis;
- Ensure availability and stability of data API infrastructure;
- Ensure Cloud-based web services are integrated effectively;
- Develop new API features to serve mobile and web clients;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Perform code reviews to incrementally build the overall system;
- Fine-tune testing and provisioning process.