12 March 2021
A challenging opportunity awaits you! We are looking for dynamic Data Business Analysts to join a project working on Global Data Warehouse applications in the bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Has at least 6-8 year of experience in providing data driven solutions;
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Cloudera, ETL frameworks, SQL and experience in redesigning infrastructure;
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements & functional specifications in financial industry;
- Understanding of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing processes, Big Data platforms;
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Experience on Software Testing Life Cycle and Automation Development Life Cycle;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge on ETL Tools, Impala, Hive, Oozie.
- Provide change management and production support for Data Management Office;
- Gather and document business requirements & functional specifications on data related initiatives;
- Perform data profiling, gap analysis, source to target mappings, escalation and resolution;
- Provide end-to-end project delivery support, prepare documents, defect support and assist with rollout activities;
- Review functional specification, interface file specification and data model enhancement;
- Perform user acceptance testing – design and execute test cases and test scripts, including acceptance criteria;
- Perform investigation on process, data issue, data completeness and quality checks;
- Maintain and review data models, manage business glossary and administer security matrix;
- Involved in reconciliation and exception handlings.