11 March 2021
- Degree in Statistics, Decision Science, Computer Science, Economics or other relevant majors;
- Has around 10 years of experience in technology consulting, strategy or research;
- Deep understanding in new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, 5G, IoT;
- Good knowledge of scenario planning, technology governance, long term forecasting / foresighting principles and practices;
- Good knowledge on technology foresight toolkits such as horizon scanning, Delphi consultation process, PESTLE drivers mapping, backcasting and roadmapping;
- Good knowledge on data mining tools and techniques (diagnostic and predictive) and data warehousing;
- Proficient in scripting and data visualisation tools such as SAS, Qilk Sense Tableau, R and Python;
- Experience in API Integration and implementation;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts.
- Lead in-depth research to inform understanding of socioeconomic and technological trends, geopolitical landscapes and drivers of change;
- Develop a data-driven technology intelligence platform to conduct analysis and build analytic models for technology foresight, optimise decisions and inject predictive intelligence to business decisions;
- Establish technology foresight competency and capability to establish fundamental foresight process and methodologies;
- Determine appropriate indicators and associated data sources to synthesise diverse data inputs and viewpoints into formulation of plausible scenarios to explore opportunities and challenges of the evolving digital economy;
- Develop and implement technology foresight toolkits such as horizon scanning, Delphi consultation process, PESTLE drivers mapping, scenario planning, visioning, SWOT analysis, backcasting and roadmapping;
- Seeks active partnerships (futurist, strategist, technologist) to form innovative ideas and approaches to validate hypothesis and gather intelligence to identify new technology trends and potential opportunities for demand/supply aggregation;
- Provide strategic foresight, think pieces, programmes and initiatives with senior management.