11 March 2021
We are seeking for an experienced RPA Analyst to assist in the delivery of RPA projects and the upkeep of the RPA Centre of Excellence for our client.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 1 year of experience in RPA development using UiPath;
- Conversant with process modelling and Operations Support IT EA Standards;
- Able to deliver quality documentation and strong stakeholder management experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Familiar with Business Process Management/ Business Process Re-engineering projects.
- Has experience in business process review projects and/or software development.
- Engage with various stakeholders and project teams to share best practices in the area of RPA software development techniques;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of RPA to users and developers;
- Perform code review to ensure that the bots developed are within guidelines and best practices;
- Ensure proper documentation for the various project delivery;
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the RPA Centre of Excellence including ensuring the successful implementation of the RPA bots;
- Resolve RPA-related product issues encountered by users;
- Run RPA workshops to educate stakeholders in the development of their RPA bots;
- Perform market scan and research on the latest RPA product features (e.g. OCR, AI);
- Execute Business Process Management and/or digital transformation efforts.