10 March 2021
We are looking for an experienced IT Security Engineer to be involved in the infrastructure security implementation and daily operations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security;
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing and supporting network and security solutions;
- Good knowledge of Next-Gen Firewall and IPS / IDS solutions;
- Hands-on experience in implementing Network, Server, and Endpoint security;
- Knowledge of local regulatory guidelines and notices related to Information Security, Cyber-Risk, SDLC;
- Ability to work independently within an Agile environment and multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Certifications: CISSP, OSCP.
- Responsible for evaluating network, server and endpoint security;
- Review the impact from unpatched vulnerabilities and security issues;
- Provide subject matter expert knowledge for relevant technologies based on potential implementation risks;
- Conduct vulnerability scans and penetration tests, review results and propose mitigation actions;
- Assess infrastructure components for design-related security risks and assist teams in identifying solutions;
- Conduct training to educate engineers on security protection;
- Perform IT & security risk assessment;
- Conduct key control testing and drive implementation;
- Ensure compliance and alignment of IT infrastructure, with the local regulations and internal policies.