8 March 2021
Our client is looking for an experienced .NET professionals to be involved in the analysis, design, implementation and support of the operations of CMS and Linked Data Management System.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years\’ experience in end-to-end SDLC system analysis, design, application development, operational support and maintenance;
- Experience in developing application for Linux and Apache Tomcat;
- Good experience in SQL queries and stored procedures on Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL;
- Working experience with search engine such as SOLR;
- Proficient in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and having integrating application using SOAP or REST services;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Working experience in Internet Information Server (IIS);
- Experience in day-to-day administration and maintenance of CMS, preferably Alfresco;
- Working knowledge of Linked Data System.
- Responsible for all systems enhancements, support and overall availability of the systems;
- Ensure that all production emergencies, issues are resolved in a timely manner based on SLA;
- Perform routine checks and escalate to management of any anomaly detected and take initiative to troubleshoot together with various teams and vendors;
- Ensure follow through on every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required;
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Develop new applications and maintenance of any existing systems assigned;
- Ensure projects timeline and resources are tracked.