8 March 2021
An exciting opportunity with an International MNC as an System Engineer to support the critical IT infrastructure services across Asia Pacific region.
- At least 2 years experience in supporting and maintain IT infrastructures i.e. Windows Server, Active Directory, CISCO Networking, Server Virtualization;
- Strong experience in any of the following : VMWare ESXi ,Citrix, VPN Checkpoint , Voice Telephony Systems (Avaya / CISCO);
- Strong ability to learn and troubleshoot within these technologies;
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels within the organization verbal and written;
- Meticulous and attention to details and able to resolve complex problems from operational as well as technical perspective;
- CCNA, Certified,VMWare and/or Citrix Certified;
- Experience in cloud technologies.
The roles and responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Responsible for handling projects as well as supporting the daily operations in the infrastructure;
- Ensures availability of infrastructure;
- Monitor and track project tasks to ensure they are completed in time ;
- Work with different business units to ensure seamless integration;
- Collaborate with IT Service Desk & Infrastructure teams to ensure task are completed;
- Ensure proper documentation is done for project implementation and smooth transition to support teams after implementation.