6 March 2021
Our client is looking for an Research Analyst with good knowledge of emerging technology areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, IoT, 5G, Data, Blockchain and Immersive Media.
He/She needs to perform market research and industry analysis to study effects of emerging technologies on specified industry sectors.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Statistics, Economics, Applied Mathematics;
- Has around 15 years of experience in research, analyst, consulting or M&A role;
- Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind;
- Proficient in business analysis tools such as SWOT and proritisation frameworks;
- Ability to think critically, frame thoughtful options and insightful question, notice patterns within statistics;
- Tabulate and present information in graphs and spreadsheets using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Keyshot and 3D Rendering software;
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solving business problems through analytics and data;
- Good organisational skills and time management skills and ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work;
- Possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- An interest in psychology and behaviour.
- Responsible to conduct market research and industry analysis to study effects of emerging technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, IoT, 5G, Data, Blockchain and Immersive Media) on specified industries;
- Identify key trends on emerging technologies, market potentials and investment by technology areas in local and global landscape;
- Identify challenges and opportunities for research communities and impact of emerging technologies for these target audiences;
- Seeks active partnerships to form innovative ideas and approaches to validate hypothesis and gather intelligence to identify new technology trends and potential opportunities for demand/supply aggregation;
- Responsible to generate periodic research reports and presentation decks with key facts and figures for each technology area and their adoption by industry sectors and present findings;
- Build knowledge and expertise to develop and promote technology adoption internally and externally, supported by rich research data.