5 March 2021
An exciting opportunity to grow your career as a DevOps Engineer with a fast moving and growth oriented organisation.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering or related field;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in DevOps methodology and cloud platforms;
- Hands-on experience in Docker ,Kubernetes and Unix/Linux platform;
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages Shell, Perl or Python;
- Possesses strong knowledge in cloud services and open source tools / technologies;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with team members.
- Experience in Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Google cloud/ AWS/ Azure.
- Work closely with cloud infrastructure team to provide oversight of all servers;
- Implement solutions for monitoring and enhancing performance capabilities while ensuring availability of infrastructure;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks and build failures;
- Maintain and enhance build systems and information interfaces;
- Plan and work towards continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools to enable the team to deliver quality solutions;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies;