2 March 2021
We have an exciting opportunity and we are looking for a Chief Information Officer (CIO) who can provide strategic and leadership in driving the overall digitalisation plans.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology;
- Minimum 20 years of technical and leadership experience with proven track record in a similar role;
- Experience in both IT Application and Infrastructure Architecture;
- Experience in public or private sector implementation and deployment of digital transformation initiatives;
- Excellent ability to transform business requirements and expectations to results using technology;
- Extensive experience in managing good number of applications / infrastructure and delivering complex innovative technology initiatives;
- Proven ability to partner with business leaders;
- Strong appreciation of latest technologies, strategies and innovative approaches to help transform businesses;
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Ability to engage and cascade overall strategy.
- Project Management Certification;
- Scrum Master Certified.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to identify key pain points;
- Responsible to provide the technological vision and to develop tactical plans to align with organisation strategies;
- Oversees the new technical aspects and technologies development;
- Work closely with stakeholders and partners to drive change and innovations;
- Involve in continuous improvement and driving the efficiency across the whole ecosystem;
- Provide leadership to business users, technical members to enforce the adoption of strategic Digital Transformation framework and standards;
- Provide coaching and drive staff development opportunities;
- Promote the use of emerging technologies, contribute to the digital strategy and build the digital transformation initiatives within the organisation.