26 February 2021
An exciting opportunity for a Cybersecurity Engineer to be involved in the end-to-end implementation of security technology and solutioning!
- At least a Diploma in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 3 years of working experience in implementing and supporting network and security solutions;
- Knowledge in routing, switching and networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S , HSRP BGP etc.;
- Experience with security solutions (e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS), security measures (e.g. two factor authentication) and network and system operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Familiar with security monitoring, network diagnostics / analytics (e.g. SIEM, SOAR and Threat Intel Platform);
- Familiar with programming languages;
- Strong written and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability deal with ambiguity and to work in fast paced environment;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Familiar with Agile and DevSecOps metholodogies;
- Professional Security Certification.
- Involved in the installation and migration of security technology and solutions e.g. Firewalls, VPN, IPS/IDS etc.;
- Perform upgrades, configurations , troubleshooting of both hardware and software;
- Conduct POC to confirm product performance;
- Ensure that delivery complies with the relevant codes, standards and specifications;
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver solutions and provide technical support and advise in a timely manner;
- Served as a subject matter expert and provide training relating to cybersecurity operations, governance and risk management when required;
- Involved in developing project objectives and determining the specifications, responsibilities and resources;
- Maintain technical documentation and project status reports.