25 February 2021
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to be involved in managing the workstream of portals and digital services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 3 years of Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst experience;
- Good understanding of business needs experience working on large scale project implementation;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Identify business requirements and translate into functional specifications;
- Develop and document clear and detailed process maps, business requirements and workflows;
- Facilitate works across various internal and external stakeholders to ensure minimal impacts during integration and data migration work;
- Support the respective workstreams team in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Make sure that the system is built efficiently in terms of maintainability, reliability and availability;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.