24 February 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced Security Consultant to conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for the delivery of their security projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security;
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) Security;
- Experienced in security implementations related to IT applications, networks and systems;
- Proficient in information security areas and practices i.e. Vulnerability assessment;
- Good interpersonal skills to drive collaboration with team members;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- IT security certifications, such as CREST CRT (Pen), OSCP, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT, GMOB;
- Experience working on security testing tools, such as Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nessus, Nmap, Netsparker, Wireshark.
- Responsible for conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on networks, wireless system and web/ mobile applications;
- Perform security review for host OS configuration, applications, networks and platforms;
- Perform source code review;
- Identify risks and vulnerabilities by conducting security analysis;
- Provide comprehensive reports with document findings;
- Present findings and recommendations/mitigation measures to clients and other stakeholders;
- Keep abreast of the latest developments, emerging threats and vulnerabilities in the IT security space.