23 February 2021
We are looking for strong .NET / Java Developers to work on a project with the Equity Derivatives team of a leading Bank.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 6 to 10 years of IT work experience;
- Should have 5+ years experience developing high-performing, enterprise grade applications using Java / C# / C++;
- Hands on with designing solutions using OOP, TDD / BDD and design principles;
- Strong understanding of code quality measurements using tools like Sonar;
- Experienced in SQL and Relational Databases preferably Sybase or MS-SQL;
- Knowledge in design patterns, data structures, memory allocation and algorithms;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment and cope up with the time difference.
- Knowledge in banking domain;
- Experience of building APIs & integrating with modern web applications.
- Develop new applications and maintenance of the existing applications assigned;
- Follow the clean coding standards and SOLID design principles for development;
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work with Agile practice;
- Perform code reviews and contribute to the overall code quality, maintainability and testability of the software developed;
- Co-ordinate deployment, test and release of applications developed.
- Ensure that necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.