23 February 2021
An exciting opportunity for Manager to manage IT security incidents and escalations. You will assess and triage incidents and threats and manage / track them from opening to closures.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- Has 7 years of working experience in incident response and investigation, and security operations management;
- Hands-on experience in incidence management, incident reduction and post incident review process;
- Prior experience in proposing mitigation techniques and countermeasures for incident management;
- Knowledge of operating systems and platforms, network, databases and software applications;
- Strong, dynamic, eager with strong customer service skills;
- Must be result oriented and ensure that Service Level Agreements are met and proactively suggests in service improvements;
- Strong leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- ITIL certified.
- Manage the overall incident management service desk within the IT Security operations;
- Responsible for identifying and investigating intrusion to determine cause and extent of breach;
- Involve in the development and implementation of remediation plans;
- Perform comprehensive and accurate incident report with precise findings / analysis;
- Take on hands-on role by managing urgent, escalated and complex incident issues;
- Identify and prioritize the root cause of issues and check that they are resolved in timely manner;
- Provide KPI reporting and data trends analysis on incident and problem ticket metrics for service improvement;
- Keep all stakeholders updated and proposed any improvements continually;
- Develop effective and workable framework for managing and improving IT support in the organization.