23 February 2021
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be part of the Solution Delivery team to enhance and support systems related to Asset Liability Management (ALM) and Liquidity Risk Reporting activities within a bank.
- Degree in Banking / Information Technology or related fields;
- At least 5 years of Business Analyst experience in financial institutions, with Market Risk business background;
- Good understanding of Treasury product knowledge of selected asset class (FX/Money Market/Bonds);
- Good understanding of systems handling Liquidity Risk / BASEL III Liquidity reporting,
- Strong knowledge in database management, good hands-on in using SQL query;
- Proficient in MS Access and MS Excel;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Persuasive, creative, efficient in tackling issues and solve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Murex or other trading systems.
- Provide support and enhancement to the Asset Liability Management & Liquidity Risks reporting related projects;
- Perform user requirements gathering, data profiling, and gap analysis;
- Ensure all requirements are addressed through detailed analysis, planning, monitoring, and reporting activities;
- Responsible to understand Basel regulatory changes / new products, and translate them into system specifications;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business uses on testing and UAT environment setup;
- Monitor project status and support project manager by providing him solutions for the resolution of problems;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.