23 February 2021
An exciting opportunity for Data Analytics professionals to be a part of Digital projects within the banking domain.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or other similar fields;
- At least 1-5 years of experience in Data Analytics;
- Working knowledge on different analytics tools and platforms like SAS, SQL, Python, R;
- Able to write complex SQL queries;
- Experience in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning and working with large scale datasets;
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of chatbot and machine learning;
- Experience in Banking domain.
- Exploratory analysis involved using advanced statistical methods to understand the primary drivers behind customer pain points;
- Responsible for data analysis to understand challenges in the digital journey and create actionable insights through journey analytics;
- Apply machine learning techniques to do customer segmentation, intelligent targeting and predictive servicing;
- Involved in solving the business problem by translating into a data model and building insights into an actionable outcome;
- Examine and analyse experiment results and identify opportunities for improving experiment uplift;
- Work closely with cross-functional business teams to deliver high-impact insights using analytics across a variety of digital servicing areas;
- Prepare visualization/dashboards for key metrics/insights;
- Responsible for UAT of technology solution to ensure functional requirements are met.