22 February 2021
An exciting opportunity to grow and deepen your technical skill sets as a Security Analyst. You will have the opportunity to be involved in detecting and responding to cyber security threats and be exposed to various security controls with our client!
- At least a Diploma in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 2 years of working experience in Cyber Security/SOC environment;
- Solid knowledge in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S , DNS;
- Experience with security operation systems, ArcSight or other SIEM technologies, Firewall, IDS/IPS and vulnerability management;
- Able to differentiate regular network traffic to anomalies and conversant in SIEM and traffic analysis platforms;
- Knowledge on information security standards i.e. ISO, ITIL, SOX and ITIL;
- Strong written and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability deal with ambiguity and to work in fast paced environment;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Keen learner and strong passion in cyber security.
- Knowledge in various technologies i.e. programming languages;
- Experience in reverse engineering of software.
- Monitor, assess, detect and responses to network and host based security issues and threat intelligence;
- Gather information and perform risk assessment on the Company's information security posture e.g. potential threats and vulnerabilities and provide remediation;
- Assess new technologies and solutions and provide recommendations to improve the Company's security posture;
- Mentor and provide training to the relevant stakeholders;
- Analyze suspicious file and data to support security event management;
- Involved in the review of SIEM rules and continuous improvement of SOC systems and infrastructure.