19 February 2021
We are currently searching for a meticulous and independent Business Analyst to work on a project relating to Consumer Banking division in a leading bank, to redesign business processes through digitalization or automation.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance or other relevant majors;
- Has around 5-10 years of business or system analysis experience, supporting and/or implementing IT Digital Projects;
- Has functional experience in managing end-to-end lifecycle of project within the banking industry (preferably retail, commercial or private banking);
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills;
- Strong customer mind set in designing processes and solutions;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with confidence to constantly push the boundaries.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Act as the bridge between business and technology partners;
- Collaborate with business teams (including operations team and relationship managers) to identify opportunities to improve and re-engineer internal processes;
- Review and validate deliverables from development team and quality assurance resources against requirements and provide feedback;
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) – design and execute test cases and test scripts;
- Develop and document clear and detailed process maps, business requirements and workflows;
- Identify issues and risks during & post project phases for resolution;
- Manage multiple projects/enhancements, day-to-day business operational activities and digital transformation initiatives.