18 February 2021
An exciting opportunity for Cybersecurity Specialist to manage the organizations cyber security Incident Response Function.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science Or Information Security;
- Has at least 3 years of working experience in Security Operations Centre ( SOC ) or Cyber Security Incident Response;
- Knowledge in network protocols, operating systems ( Unix / Linux )and web technologies;
- Experience in Stakeholder management, Vendor management, Incident & Change management, Risks and Issue Management;
- Familiar with TCP/IP, Anti malware solutions, intrusion detection, SIEM and response systems;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Must be dynamic & eager with strong customer service skills;
- Strong leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certifications such GCIH, CISSP, CISM, GIAC, ITIL and CCNA / CCNP.
- Responsible for the overall incident management response function;
- Lead and manage the incident response plan, playbook and communication plan;
- Track and manage resilience and cyber-security incidents from opening to closure;
- Identify and prioritize the root cause of issues and check that they are resolved in timely manner;
- Perform checks and review advisories and response prepared;
- Responsible for Managed Security Services Partners ( MSSP ) timely response to the security alerts and incidents and follow through closures;
- Keep all stakeholders updated, escalation for major incidents and perform post mortem
- Manage urgent, escalated and complex incident issues;
- Assist in overall Governance, Audit and overall resolution on service management within the regulatory framework;
- Perform checks and review to ensure that service and business level agreements are met;
- Develop effective and workable framework for managing and improving IT security initiatives in the organization.