19 February 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Security Manager to join a team supporting an enterprise-wide infrastructure.
He/She will be responsible to provide security consultancy and architecture review to application teams for new projects and enhancement to respond promptly and decisively against security threats, conduct vulnerability assessment, and implement improvement programs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 12 years of working on Enterprise Level Infrastructure systems;
- Over 5 years of working experience in the development, management, deployment and support of security infrastructure;
- Understand the threat models and security risks for application systems;
- Proven record in identification / investigation / resolution of potential IT security risks, controls and process gaps particularly for networking related policies and procedures;
- Familiar with cloud deployment models and application security in cloud environment;
- Technical background in key technology infrastructure areas:
- Operation Systems (e.g. Windows , Linux );
- Network Connectivity (e.g. WAN , LAN );
- Virtualization platforms (e.g. HyperV , VMware ) ;
- Data Centre Management;
- Software-Defined Networking Platforms;
- Security Infrastructure
- Media & Data Networks;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Security certifications like CISSP, GSEC or CISA;
- Experience with cloud computing security.
- Lead in definition and implementation of the secure infrastructure for the organization to support the enterprise-wide network and platforms;
- Responsible for the overall technical design specific to security for the infrastructure elements (Server, Network, Wireless infrastructure, Data, Applications);
- Responsible to provide security consultancy and architecture review to application teams for new projects and enhancements;
- Support the project teams from initial project funding, development to maintenance phase including the management of all assets, costing, contracts and procurement matters required;
- Manage the project and vendors to develop, deploy, and maintain security solutions;
- Participate in incident response lifecycle that includes performing assessment of current infrastructure defenses against identified threats and proposing mitigating measures;
- Ensure systems compliance with corporate security policies and guidelines, ensure all business requirements and are adequately tested, patched, and securely configured post commissioning;
- Provide consolidated executive dashboards, presentation and communication decks on various security assessments in executing all system change requests.