17 February 2021
Our client is looking for a Solution Architect to lead and design data architecture for the most optimal solution implementations,
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Information Technology, Info Systems, Computer Science;
- At least 8 years of technical experience in application development and management;
- Proficient in scripting such as bash, VBA, Java;
- Experts in databases, data modelling, ETL, EDM and data providers;
- Good experience in FinTech product implementations;
- Meticulous and well-versed in systems limitations and solutioning capabilities;
- Strong analytical, creative and problem solving skills;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to manage internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with business and technical teams.
- PMP certified;
- TOGAF certified.
- Act as SME for the organization\’s technology solutions;
- Provide technical leadership on solution implementations ;
- Lead the overall design of data architecture;
- Define, maintain and comply architecture design standards;
- Define and maintain a master data model, taxonomy, and use cases to validate accuracy of data models developed;
- Present architecture designs and ideas to the technical and non-technical stakeholders through various written, verbal and visual communication methods;
- Develop and delivery product training workshops;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and develop new opportunities.