17 February 2021
Our client is searching for a strategic IT Professional to champion the development and enforcement of enterprise-level IT policy and governance.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering;
- At least 3 years of work experience in IT policies and governance;
- Must have the capability to look at various issues at a higher level and from the broad policy perspective;
- Experience in business analysis and development;
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and cloud services such as SaaS, IaaS or PaaS;
- Exposure to network architecture and software stack for cloud application development and deployment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
- PMP Certified;
- CISSP, CISP or CISM certified.
- Establish the policy and governance structures to drive strategic IT Infrastructure transformation initiatives;
- Lead in the policy development and standards to ensure high quality and cost-efficient delivery of the IT services;
- Develop IT governance framework for the organization;
- Create and maintain IT policies in line with industry best practices;
- Collaborate with internal / external stakeholders to develop strategies, implementation plans and KPIs for key initiatives;
- Create and implement comprehensive projects management plan and track the progress;
- Evaluate, analyse and communicate project status, address concerns from senior stakeholders with supporting research and recommendation;
- Identify opportunities to improvise delivery and standardisation of IT security services across departments;
- Drive the implementation of enterprise security improvement programs related to IT Infrastructure.