16 February 2021
A great opportunity for a Java Developer to developed and support large scale, enterprise and critical systems.
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in application design, development and maintenance;
- Strong technical experience in Java/J2EE technologies and frameworks i.e. JSP, Servlets , JSF, JSTL, Spring, Hibernate, Struts;
- Proficient in using SQL – MySQL, MS-SQL and Oracle;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skill;
- Independent and good team player.
- Experience in Agile processes.
- Involved in designing, developing and supporting critical systems for the organization;
- Assist in gathering and analysis of business requirements and perform development on the various modules of the system;
- Involved system integration and testing from System Integration (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation;
- Keep abreast of latest technological trends and assess feasibility of adopting new technologies.