16 February 2021
A great opportunity to be a part of a MNC as a Microsoft SQL Database Administrator ( DBA ).
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in MS SQL databases and RDBMS concepts;
- Good experience in MS SQL server technologies such as SQL clustering, Data Synchronization, Encryption, Partitioning, SQL Server integration services;
- Knowledge in data replication technologies like Always-on, GoldenGate ;
- Must have experience working with cross functional teams;
- Adept in leveraging latest technologies, best practices and lead in formation of effective solutions;
- Excellent command over verbal/ written English and presentation to engage various stakeholders;
- Organized and positive working attitude, with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Microsoft SQL server certification.
- Responsible for design, deployment and support of MS SQL database technology;
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security while building databases;
- Responsible for checking disk spaces, fragmentation, blocking, deadlock and accordingly fix it;
- Participate in various data mapping initiatives related to MS SQL Databases;
- Adhere to operation processes and procedures along with quality and timelines of deliverables;
- Work with various teams to maintain the SLA and assess root cause for remediation of issues.