16 February 2021
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to lead finance related projects.
- Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- Experience in the Finance function of banks, should be experienced project coordinators in the area of business process engineering;
- At least 8 to 10 years of IT Project Management experience, Scrum Master and/or Business Lead experience in Finance/Banking sector;
- Involved in managing financial systems enhancement related projects;
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery lifecycle and software development lifecycle;
- Experience of delivering projects to agreed project parameters, preferably within financial services organizations;
- Proven experience of working with business and technology stakeholders across all levels;
- Capability of leading teams across sites and geographies;
- Proactive and independent worker who is able to work well under tight deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Process-driven and strong advocate of reporting.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders including external vendors to identify enhancements, ensure end-to-end process delivery;
- Deliver documentations on desired outcome and data/information requirements for finance users;
- Conduct initial assessment, commit delivery of CR and timeline and communication;
- Identify and lead changes by compiling requirements during design stage, arranging of requirement workshop and management of Business Events;
- Deliver projects in both agile and waterfall approaches and function as the Scrum Master when delivering projects in the agile approach;
- Prepare and track detail project plan/activities and project budget;
- Work closely with Business Project Manager (BPM), business users, various technical teams and vendor throughout;
- Drive and manage project end to end delivery including requirement, design, testing, deployment;
- Plan test strategy and coordinate defects review, bug fixes, re-testing and closure within project timeline;
- Perform regular quality assessment, submit quality checklist, testing and defect executive summary.