16 February 2021
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst (Financial System) to drive enhancements and new initiatives of financial system within banking environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking and Finance, Accountancy, Information Systems, or other relevant majors;
- Has around 4-9 years of business analysis and/or project management experience;
- Good understanding of financial systems in the financial services sector;
- Good stakeholder management experience with Finance and Technology team;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Knowledge in general ledger application, index fund application and/or cloud storage will be advantageous.
- Drive enhancements and new initiatives of financial system for all markets;
- Identify business requirements from Finance team and translate into specifications;
- Provide end-to-end project management competency to support the Bank's financial system projects;
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert by providing operational expertise in the department;
- Evaluate current architecture to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Ensure enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.