10 February 2021
Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are looking for a experienced Java professionals to be involved in the development and support for interesting Web and Digital projects for our client.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 8 years\’ experience in JAVA development experience using JDK 1.7 and system support on Open Source development platform;
- Experience on Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP / Perl ( LAMP );
- Hands-on with one or more of the following relational databases and be proficient in using SQL – MySQL, MS-SQL and Oracle;
- Strong in writing shell scripts to automate deployment and maintenance of the applications;
- Experience in leading a team of developers and support engineers;
- Exposure to web service development and integration using SOAP or REST web services;;
- Proficient in requirements and impact analysis, IT operational support and Project management support;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Familiar with Agile.
- Responsible for all systems enhancements, support and overall availability of the systems;
- Ensure that all production emergencies, issues are resolved in a timely manner based on SLA;
- Perform routine checks and escalate to management of any anomaly detected and take initiative to troubleshoot together with various teams and vendors;
- Ensure follow through on every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required;
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Develop new applications and maintenance of any existing systems assigned;
- Ensure projects timeline and resources are tracked.