10 February 2021
If you are someone who is meticulous and passionate about evangelizing automated testing, our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist (QA) to lead the software testing practice! You shall lead a team to oversee all aspects of quality assurance by establishing processes, best practices and implementing tools to guarantee the quality of applications.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance/ Testing ;
- Has played the role of Test Manager in application development projects;
- Expertise in formulating and implementing testing framework (test automation, performance testing etc.);
- Familiar with API Testing, Functional Test Automation, Performance Testing and Service Virtualisation;
- Experience using in market leading testing tools, such as Tricentis Tosca, Selenium, Appium, J-meter etc.;
- Experience in automated testing tools for web, android and iOS native applications;
- Has worked in Agile Development environment;
- Experience in SCRUM based Agile Methodologies;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill;
- Goal-driven and proactive with a go-getter attitude;
- Passionate to learn and share knowledge, coaching team members.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tools such as Jenkins.
- Work closely with both Waterfall and Agile project teams to strategize and deliver testing for both Enterprise applications (in-house built or COTS packages) and Digital products (web and mobile) to meet quality objectives;
- Strive to scale-up test coverage using automation;
- Responsible for the planning, development, creation of test plan and test scenarios, test execution, reporting and defect management;
- Define and standardize an Enterprise-wide QA framework (testing processes and tools) that facilitate continuous testing;
- Identify and implement improvements to QA methodologies (both functional and non-functional) and strategies to increase test efficiency (productivity) and effectiveness;
- Provide management reporting on QA metrics and KPIs;
- Provide leadership to a team of testers;
- Raise awareness, adoption and integration of QA process and automation in product development life cycle (shift-left).