10 February 2021
We are looking for an experienced hands-on UAT Support Analyst to be involved in a project relating to MAS610 project.
- Diploma or Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Business;
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Software Quality Assurance or Testing;
- Experience or knowledge of SQL language;
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Good communications and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Has experience in Banking industry.
- Required to assist the team in a wide range of UAT and production implementation activities for Financial/Regulatory Reporting Project;
- Involved in preparation of test scripts;
- Write SQLs based on mapping specifications;
- Responsible for configuration management of software system to support UAT;
- UAT testing including testing via automation tools like Query Surge & Qlik Sense, writing access & macro programs;
- Preparation for production deployment and post production deployment support.