10 February 2021
An exciting opportunity for Security Manager to manage both Information Technology ( IT ) and Cybersecurity incidents and threats.
He / She needs to assess and triage incidents and threats and manage / track them from opening to closures.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science Or Information Security;
- Has 5 years of work experience in Network Operations Centre ( NOC ) and/or Security Operations Centre ( SOC );
- Knowledge in network protocols, operating systems, web technologies and scripting;
- Experience in Stakeholder management, Vendor management, Incident & Change management, Risks and Issue Management;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Willing to work on 24/7 shift duties;
- Strong, dynamic, eager with strong customer service skills;
- Strong leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certifications such CISSP, CISM, GIAC, ITIL and CCNA / CCNP.
- Responsible for the overall incident management service desk;
- Lead and manage team of Level 1 analysts and incident responders;
- Track and manage resilience and cyber-security incidents from opening to closure;
- Identify and prioritize the root cause of issues and check that they are resolved in timely manner;
- Perform checks and review advisories and response prepared by L1 staff;
- Keep all stakeholders updated, escalation for major incidents and perform post mortem
- Take on hands-on role by managing urgent, escalated and complex incident issues;
- Assist in overall Governance, Audit and overall resolution on service management within the regulatory framework;
- Perform checks and review to ensure that service and business level agreements are met;
- Develop effective and workable framework for managing and improving IT support in the organization.