9 February 2021
Exciting opportunity for experienced System Analyst to be involved in the enhancement and maintenance of Business Intelligence Systems for our client.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of technical experience in SSIS / SQL queries / stored procedures;
- Experience in producing or enhancing or extracting data from Data Visualisation tool (e.g. QlikSense, Tableau or PowerBI);
- Proficient in handling incident, defect tracking, reviewing and controlling of source code;
- Ability to work independently and in team;
- Good communication skills and able to communicate effectively with both technical and business users.
- Experience in cloud environment.
- Responsible for all overall availability of the systems;
- Provide support to the relevant users e.g. analyzing and extracting of data and addressing all inquiries;
- Ensure that all production emergencies and issues are resolved in a timely manner based on SLA;
- Ensure follow through on every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required;
- Ensure that necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Ensure projects timeline and resources are tracked;
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to report and address issues timely.