5 February 2021
We are currently searching for an experienced Business Analyst to provide operational expertise in big data and data warehouse management within the banking domain.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Analytics or other relevant majors;
- Has at least 3 years of data management experience;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Familiarity with general data architecture concept, including data warehouse;
- Experience in reviewing and maintaining data model as well as data warehouse (or data lake or data mart) design;
- Good understanding of data analytics and data visualization such as Qlik Sense, Tableau and Power BI;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholder’s environment;
- Strong sense of work ownership, high affinity with anything data and a desire for constant improvements;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience in big data management, especially the usage of Hadoop;
- Prior experience in financial institution.
- Implement change management projects and provide operational expertise in data warehouse management;
- Acting as the bridge between business users and technology teams on data requirements, model and design;
- Review and perform impact analysis for data model enhancement;
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) – design and execute test cases and test scripts;
- Manage data models and provide support for business users on data investigation and data queries;
- Build and manage dashboards (Qlik) for monitoring of processes;
- Assist in project implementation and system as well as process documentation.