5 February 2021
We are in search for talented engineers with the passion for developing and maintaining high quality interactive web applications to join a dynamically innovative team with a leading media agency.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- Should have 3+ years of experience developing in PHP/C++/Java;
- Understanding of Web Application Development Frameworks, Front-End Technologies and Back-End implementation / integration;
- Designed and developed web service APIs;
- Experienced in SQL/Database knowledge;
- Good working experience in any of the MVC frameworks such as Linux Operating System and Elastic Search engine;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Knowledge in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker);
- Experienced in AWS solutions;
- Experienced in creation of interfaces compatible with Drupal CMS.
- Participate in innovation brainstorming, conceptualisation and design of web responsive applications;
- Code, implement, and integrate systems according to agreed standards;
- Plan and perform various types of testing such as UAT/SIT to ensure quality delivery of applications system;
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and to evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Actively taking part in implementation of projects while working with various business and providing system supports;
- Establish Continuous integration and Release automation;
- Ensure necessary changes/ enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.