4 February 2021
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager to lead in the technical assessment, digital forensics and cybersecurity assessment relating to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering;
- At least 5 years of work experience in data protection, policies and governance or cybersecurity;
- Experience in policy formulation, Personal Data Protection Act framework (PDPA), data protection;
- Technical experience in digital forensics; cybersecurity assessment and technical assessment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
- Experience working in the public sector;
- Experience/knowledge on Machine Learning.
- Establish the policy and governance structures to drive strategic digitalization and data strategy initiatives;
- Explore and implement technical tools which may aid in the compliance of the data protection framework;
- Assess the risk of any new technology or publication which may affect the data protection framework and present it to the senior management;
- Conduct the digital forensics assessment to investigate any non-compliance to PDPA;
- Manage any cases of non-compliance and improve the processes to mitigate the risks of future occurrence;
- Conduct ICT security review, assessment and consultancy to encourage and support the administration of the PDPA;
- Develop ICT security guidelines, policies, publications and training material;
- Represent the organization and drive consensus on all new PDPA policies and technical developments across the industry;
- Encourage the operationalization of data protection technologies across businesses and industry;
- Look into the operational processes and use technology to streamline / automate the processes to improve efficiency;
- Lead and oversee several key projects and manage vendors / resources / budget if required.