4 February 2021
Our client is a global conglomerate and they are looking for a Technology Transformation Manager to join them. You will be responsible for the ambitious technology transformation that the company is planning to undertake regionally.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or relevant fields;
- Experience design and implementation experience in Enterprise Solution, Distributed Applications, and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) Frameworks;
- Familiar in designing and developing public-facing enterprise-scale applications and digital services development ( both web and mobile );
- Good understanding in designing, developing and deploying business solutions on Cloud;
- Working knowledge on DevOps software development tools and methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Familiar with project budgeting, project financials /projections, monitoring of project costing and regular project reporting;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability;
Customer-centric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- PMP or equivalent certifications;
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum.
- You will be responsible for the regional rollouts of technology transformation;
- Collaboration with HQ, Regional Management department head and local staff in the region;
- To lead and manage project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions to ensure the successful delivery of project;
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan including coming up with detailed work plans, project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, etc.;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Work closely with vendors to manage project scope, deliverables, risks, dependencies, cost and timelines;
- Create regional information system to share policies, projects and budget documentations in both Japanese and English;
- Conceptualize and responsible for the annual regional technology conference.