1 February 2021
An exciting opportunity for a Business Lead to support the engineering team on the API Management platform within the organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 3 years of Business Analyst experience in system integration implementation;
- Experience in SOA Integration and API Management;
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices;
- Working experience utilizing API programming (SOAP, RESTful, Sockets);
- Knowledge in Portal Management and / or API Gateway Management;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- As the single point of contact to work closely with API providers, consumers and business units;
- Engage internal stakeholders to drive awareness, commitment and adoption of APIs;
- Plan, lead and manage the activities to deliver end-to-end API integration projects from design to implementation;
- Lead the engineering team in API governance and onboarding roadmap;
- Partner with development teams, operation support and production assurance teams to ensure delivery and maintenance of API programs;
- Work with API Consumer Support in handling specific API usage request from managed partners and intermediaries;
- Monitor, coordinate and ensure resolution and closure for all API queries and integration issues;
- Responsible for code version control and collaboration projects in Github;
- Provide initiatives for the optimization of API platform features and capabilities.