29 January 2021
We are looking for strong Python/Java Developer work on a project with the Investment Trading and Technology team.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 6 to 10 years of IT work experience;
- Should have 2+ years experience with Python (data structures, exception handling, Pandas dataframes, Live testing using Python Unittest) / Java;
- At least 1-2 years of project work experience with Go-Lang;
- Understanding of Web Application Development Frameworks and Front-End Technologies;
- Experienced in SQL/Database knowledge/Performance-Tuning and have messaging knowledge JMS, KAFKA;
- Knowledge in MariaDB, or at least should have knowledge in RMDB (MySQL, Oracle);
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Knowledge in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker);
- Experience in Springboot microservices, JAVA 1.8 API, Hadoop, AWS.
- Develop new applications and maintenance of any existing systems assigned;
- Responsible for all systems enhancements, support and overall availability of the systems;
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work with Agile practice;
- Establish Continuous integration and Release automation;
- Ensure follow through on every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required;
- Ensure that necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Ensure projects timeline and resources are tracked;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.