29 January 2021
Our client is looking for a Solution Architect to collaborate with industry and academic partners to develop and create innovating solutions and products for the organisation.
He/She will be involved in various engineering and developmental activities to bring these innovations to the market.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, Information System or Computer Engineering;
- Has at least 3 years of experience in architecting and deploying systems in one or more of the following technology domains: AR / VR, Autonomy, IoT and Robotics;
- Experience in communication and connectivity technologies, cloud and edge cloud development;
- Experience in Agile Development and DevOps environment;
- Good understanding of systems and network architecture (Cloud / Fog computing, IoT protocols and standards);
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage and manage various stakeholders and vendors;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to interact with business and technology individuals.
- Agile or Cloud or DevOps methodologies;
- TOGAF, Zachman certifications.
- Responsible to conceptualise, design, architect and plan the end-to-end infrastructure solution to support the next-generation emerging technologies projects;
- Identity and propose new tools and frameworks to support big data technologies, data analytics, AR/VR, Autonomy, IoT and Robotics platforms;
- Managed the development of infrastructure platform to support and control solution development process for the product / solution development.
- Provide the technical solutioning, review the overall architecture, technical platforms, industry technologies and reference architecture to support the processing pipelines for data analytics, machine learning and visualisation;
- Manage internal and external teams to ensure that project inter-dependencies are accounted for and resolve within the stipulated timeline;
- Champion the new initiatives to secure buy-in from all involved parties.