28 January 2021
Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are looking for a experienced .NET professionals to be involved in open innovations prototyping, proof of concepts and content discovery projects for our client.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 8 years\’ experience in IT applications and project management support;
- At least 3 years in planning, executing and leading testing team for integrated system;
- Have technical lead experience of in application systems with large volumes of transactions per day;
- Exposure to web service development and integration using SOAP or REST web services;;
- Hands-on in optimized SQL queries or stored procedures;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Good experience with metadata standards such as MARC and / or MARC21 format.
- Responsible for all systems enhancements, support and overall availability of the systems;
- Ensure that all production emergencies, issues are resolved in a timely manner based on SLA;
- Perform routine checks and escalate to management of any anomaly detected and take initiative to troubleshoot together with various teams and vendors;
- Ensure follow through on every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required;
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Develop new applications and maintenance of any existing systems assigned;
- Ensure projects timeline and resources are tracked.