28 January 2021
We are in search for a .Net developer to work on system analysis, design and implementation of new applications into existing systems.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 3 years of experience in application development, operational support and maintenance;
- Experienced with integrated systems analysis and design;
- Exposure to with front-end framework like Angular, AngularJS, REACT;
- Hands-on in optimized SQL queries or stored procedures;
- Working experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and having integrating application using SOAP or REST services;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Microsoft Azure Certification;
- Google Cloud Certification.
- Responsible for all systems enhancements, support and overall availability of the systems;
- Develop new applications and maintenance of any existing systems assigned;
- Provide technical maintenance by troubleshooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Ensure that all production emergencies and issues are resolved in a timely manner based on SLA;
- Ensure follow through on every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required;
- Ensure that necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Ensure projects timeline and resources are tracked;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.