28 January 2021
Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are looking for a experienced .NET professionals to be involved in open innovations prototyping, proof of concepts and content discovery projects for our client.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years’ experience in application development, operational support and maintenance;
- Experience with container technology like Docker, Docker Swarm or Kubernetes;
- Must have experience and certification in AWS;
- Exposure to with front-end framework like Angular, AngularJS, REACT;
- Hands-on in optimized SQL queries or stored procedures;
- Working experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and having integrating application using SOAP or REST services;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Microsoft Azure Certification;
- Google Cloud Certification.
- Responsible for all systems enhancements, support and overall availability of the systems;
- Ensure that all production emergencies, issues are resolved in a timely manner based on SLA;
- Perform routine checks and escalate to management of any anomaly detected and take initiative to troubleshoot together with various teams and vendors;
- Ensure follow through on every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required;
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Develop new applications and maintenance of any existing systems assigned;
- Ensure projects timeline and resources are tracked.