28 January 2021
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to be involved in projects related to Infrastructure, within the insurance industry.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 3 years of Business Analyst experience;
- Good understanding of infrastructure related technologies, workflows and processes;
- A high level understanding of system integration points;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Good analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and report writing skill;
- Must be a team player with stakeholder management skills.
- Hands on experience in Linux environment.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, Impact analysis and understanding the business processes;
- Design and implement process workflows;
- Responsible for technical/functional documentation, provide user guides and training;
- Develop, validate test cases and coordinate with business users on testing to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.