27 January 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced candidate to overlook the implementation and delivery of infrastructure security and network operations within their organization.
- At least 15 years of hands-on experience in infrastructure and information security domains;
- Strong technical expertise in network designing and architecture;
- Has a clear understanding of the information security landscape and best practices;
- Familiarity in network and security operations issues whilst developing critical infrastructure;
- Experience in ensuring efficient and effective orchestration of incidence response and mitigation;
- Excellent leadership experience with proven track records of delivering high visibility implementation projects;
- Ability to manage different stakeholders including the C-suites and external parties.
- CISSP/ CISM-certified.
- Accountable for the 24/7 security and network operations within the organization;
- Set the direction and operating model for the infrastructure security team;
- Provide continuous improvement to methods and processes to elevate current status;
- Responsible for the operations related to Network and Security within the organization;
- Lead a team to architect, setup, configure, analyze and troubleshoot different core deployments and solutions;
- Liaise with both external and internal stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective orchestration of incidence response and mitigation;
- Manage the cybersecurity operations and its supporting infrastructure to support new / existing projects;
- Develop and maintain the operational process to build a more resilient and trusted cybersecurity environment;
- Ensure a high level of security and support for the infrastructure team with high availability.