27 January 2021
Are you an expert at Salesforce?
We are hiring a Salesforce Architect / Lead Developer to implement robust Salesforce solutions for our client's project in the banking sector.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or equivalent fields;
- Minimum of 5 + years of experience in Salesforce platform;
- Deep understanding of Sales Force Dot Com(SFDC) Concepts and Practices;
- Strong technical foundation in integration components for SFDC and Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC) solutions;
- Good experience with native tools, customization and development;
- Experienced in both Agile/Waterfall methodologies;
- Strong analytical. problem solving, oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in both process and solution analysis;
- Strong interpersonal skills, results oriented and ability to work independently and effectively in a global team environment;
- Ability to multitask effectively and deliver working solutions on a tight schedule and fast-paced environment;
- Salesforce Administrator and/or developer Certification;
- Sales Cloud Certification is a must.
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Responsible for developing system architecture documents, Data Model Documentation (ERDs) and security model documentation;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design and enhance SFMC solutions across enterprise;
- Conduct design review of the application and provide guidance to the team on recommendations to help ensure the development of a successful application and roll out on Marketing Cloud (MC)platform;
- Develop data models and security strategies along with data integration, migration and deployment strategies;
- Conduct codes review to improve overall code quality, making sure the design is up to SFDC standards;
- Identify areas of improvement, develop mitigation plans and provide support by monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting of programs/systems.