26 January 2021
We have an excellent opportunity for a Qlik Sense Developer to be working on a banking project within the Risk Management Group.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology and related disciplines;
- Has at least 3 to 5 years of Qlik Sense development experience and BI experience;
- Proficient in Qlik Sense development, dashboarding and data modeling and reporting techniques;
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense;
- Strong hands on experience with relational databases and data modelling;
- Experience writing advance SQL, use Oracle\’s SQL aggregate and analytic functions and VBA scripting;
- Must have an understanding of creating maps/interactive dashboard catalog objects;
- Comfortable working in Agile development environments;
- Good communication skills.
- Qlik Sense Certification;
- Has experience in banking.
- Interfacing with the business users and IT to deliver Qlik Sense data model requirements for enhancements and new initiatives;
- Participate in the analysis of detailed specification for the required system;
- Develop technical specification based on user requirements;
- Build data ingestion pipelines to bring in wide variety of data from multiple sources within the organization;
- Develop comprehensive Qlik dashboards to support business strategically and bring new insights to the stakeholders;
- Designing, creating, maintaining, testing, and troubleshooting the Qlik Sense reports;
- Responsible for the accuracy of program logic in accordance to business requirements;
- Test and debug programs, ensuring necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Assisting business users in performing user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- Technical architecture, administration, operations and maintenance for the Qlik Sense environment.