25 January 2021
We are looking for experienced Data Scientists with strong proficiency in statistical modeling, data mining, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to work on a banking project.
- PhD/Masters / Bachelors in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Decision Science;
- Has 3-5 years of industry experience in innovative research, insight generation and implementation of insight into tools/processes delivering front end business results;
- Extensive experience working with large data sets, including statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation and machine learning;
- Understanding of using data mining, machine learning techniques and recommendation engines on large amount of data;
- Hands on experience in building and implementing various statistical models;
- Experience using statistics, analytical software/tools/platform such as R, Python, SAS, Hadoop and SQL;
- Proficiency in using databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, and others;
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solve business problems using analytics and data;
- Excellent writing skills, good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Use machine learning methods to choose features, construct and enhance classifiers;
- Be involved in data mining by using advanced techniques;
- Help in taking informed and analysed business decisions;
- Supplementing data collection methods to contain information that is appropriate for constructing logical arrangements;
- Refining, cleaning up, and proving the uprightness of data used for analysis;
- Carry out impromptu analysis and present results in a clear and concise manner.