25 January 2021
- Bachelor\’s Degree or Master\’s Degree in Statistics, Decision Science, Computer Science, Economics or other relevant majors;
- Has around 5 years of experience in technology consulting, strategy or research;
- Deep understanding in new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, 5G, IOT;
- Good knowledge of scenario planning and long term forecasting principles and practices;
- Good knowledge on data mining tools and techniques (diagnostic and predictive) and data warehousing;
- Proficient in statistical and data visualisation tools such as SAS, Qilk Sense Tableau, R and Python;
- Good knowledge of the tech ecosystem;
- Possesses excellent communication skills to engage with leading experts and senior management;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, and able to work to derive economic values from strategic explorations;
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts.
- Deliver deep insights with the appropriate analytics methodologies and techniques to help departments have a better understanding of technological and socioeconomic trends, geopolitical landscapes, and drivers/dynamics of change;
- Conduct analysis and build analytic models for technology foresight, optimise decisions and inject predictive intelligence to business decisions;
- Able to interpret technical statistical results and communicate insights through storytelling;
- Sharing of strategic foresight, viewpoints and perspectives on strategic moves and economic values to management;
- Maintain and enhance data-driven technology intelligence platform to ensure continuing relevance to business users.